compact STIPA Instrument IEC60268-16 ED4.0 +ED5.0 Bedrock SM50
With this compact tool , you can perform speech intelligibility measurements according IEC60268-16 ED4.0 +ED5.0.
The Bedrock SM50 is designed and produced by "embedded acoustics". This company is strongly connected with the original inventors of the STI/STIPA method (TNO).
Therefore the Bedrock SM50 is accepted worldwide as a reference for STIPA.
- STIPA according DIN60268-16 ED4.0+ED5.0
- Sound LAF , LAS , LCF , LCS , LEQ and Z
- Measurement microphone 1/4 " according to class 2 ( class 1 and 1/2 " on request )
- Dynamic 30-130dB ( 16dB (A ) with other microphone )
- Room acoustics RT60
- 1/3 octave RTA
- Audio recording
- 3.5 " color display with touch operation
- Built-in battery ( USB chargeable )
- Calibration certificate
- Microphone class 2 1/4"
- Test signals as .wav file
- Charger for 230V
- USB cable
- System case