A 1/3 octave analyzer is the most important tool for noise analysis
At each band / bar you get the alphanumeric value. The peak value can be displayed additionally. On top of the spectrum wide band signal levels are displayed.
In contrast to many "FFT analyzers" you can find as "shareware", we use a real multi-rate filter bank, which fulfills all requirements to IEC1260 class 0. This includes time domain behavior and frequency response. This makes the difference to a simple bar graph display.
- 1/3 octave and 1/1 octave analyser according to DIN 61672 and IEC 1260 class 0
- frequency range 0-96kHz with option ultra sonic)
- frequency weighting A,C,Z,ITU-468,ITU-ARM, AU,U
- time contstant I, F, S, CCIR, 10s, 60s and longterm
- Peak display
- efficient multi-rate techniques
- you can easily export all measurement results