This signal generator is a powerful tool in audio equipment analysis. Together with our analyzer a rich set of measurements can be performed.
You can create many different waveforms and output it directly to your soundcard. You can also create .wav files.
Supports 16 Bit PCM and up to 48kHz sample rate.
Adjust all parameters in real-time. You can do a smooth frequency sweep by hand.
It behaves like an analog generator
- Waveforms: sine, rectangular, triangular, noise (white, pink, Gauss)
- Maximum length sequences (MLS)
- Adjust frequency, phase, level, MLS length
- Fixed and variable level control
- Supports multiple soundcards
- Multi channel support to test surround equipment
- Create .wav files
- Linear+logarithmic sine sweeps
- Pink noise (1/f-noise)
- Gaussian noise
- Digital filters (RIAA, A, C and parametric) (optional)
- Burst generator for e.g. power amplifier testing sine burst with 20ms
- Can be calibrated
- Adjust pulse widths for rectangular signals
- Frequency presets and slider
- Adjustable start+stop frequency
- Mix an unlimited number of signals (e.g. dual tone etc)
- Plays .wav files with adjustable fade-in and fade-out
- Command line interface for scripting (optional)
- Signal statistics: Peak, RMS, Crest
Windows XP,Vista,Win7/8/10 32/64 Bit
Package includes: Software and USB-Dongle