Sound level calibrator Center 326
The Sound calibrator centertek 326 is used to adjust sound pressure meters according to IEC 942 class 2. This device allows calibrating the complete measurement chain. With such device you can perform absolute SPL measurements with a microphone and a PC based audio analyzer like our measurement systems Akulap or any sound level meter.
There are many applications, where a class 2 calibrator is sufficient. The Center 326 is worldwide accepted as a reliable tool in this class. It is sold for more then 15years.
This calibrator is regulated, which means that a reference microphone constantly monitors and controls the sound level. As a result, the size of the pressure chamber or a non-100% sealing microphone has no effect.
- Fullfills requirements according to IEC61672 class 2
- For microphones 1" and 1/2" (23.8mm and 13.6mm)
- center frequency 1kHz
- level 94dB 114dB switchable +/- 0.5dB
- temperature drift 0,015 dB/ºC
- distortion <3%
- size 63 x 103 x 54 mm
- power supply 9V battery (not included)
- adapter for 1/2" microphones