Behringer ECM8000 measurement microphone
This measurement microphone is widely used, because it has an excellent price performance ratio.
This microphone is basically a 1/4" electret capsule in a 1/2" housing. It fits to typical calibrators.
Limitations are frequency response and noise. But it is a good choice for room acoustic measurements
- Electret condenser measurement microphone
- Well-balanced, true omni-directional pattern
- Impedance 600 Ohms
- Frequency response 15 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connector gold-plated XLR
- Phantom power +15 V to +48 V
- Microphone stand adapter and windscreen for outdoor measurement included
This measurement microphone requires a phantom power. You can not connect it directly to typical soundcards. You will need a special microphone preamp or soundcard with phantom power.