Pre-polarized 1/2" Measurement microphone class 2 XLR
This microphone system contains a pre-amplifier and a 1/2" capsule. The microphone has a XLR-connector and it is powered via 48V phantom power.
Due to its large diaphragma size (1/2)" its noise floor is sginifiant lower than typicals mics with 1/4" capsule e.g. the Behringer ECM8000 or Beydynamic MM1. The microphone body is made from solid metal and it is coated with scratch resistant chromium.
- 1/2-inch pre-polarized
- Fulfills IEC60651-class 2
- Dynamic range 17-135dB
- Typical sensitivity of 25mV/Pa
- Connection via XLR
- Requires phantom power 48V
- Capsule thread 60UNS
- Size: Length 165mm, Diameter capsule 13.2mm, pre-amplifier 19mm
- Individual frequency response
- Shipped with protective wooden box