This signal generator is a powerful tool in audio equipment analysis. Together with our analyzer a rich set of measurements can be performed.
This signal generator includes testsignals according to IEC60268-1 BS EN 50332-1.
- adjustable crest factor
- supports 32 channels via ASIO
- multiple generators on one physical channel
- command line interface for automatic tests
- countdown for long-term tests
You can create many different waveforms and output it directly to your soundcard. You can also create .wav files.
Supports 8-32 Bit PCM and up to 500kHz sample rate.
Adjust all parameters in real-time. You can do a smooth frequency sweep by hand.
It behaves like an analog generator
- Waveforms: sine, rectangular, triangular, noise
- Maximum length sequences (MLS)
- Adjust frequency, phase, level, MLS length
- Fixed and variable level control
- Supports directX and ASIO
- Supports multiple soundcards
- Multi channel support to test surround equipment
- Create .wav files
- Linear+logarithmic sine sweeps
- Pink noise (1/f-noise)
- Gaussian noise
- Digital filters (RIAA, A, C and parametric) (optional)
- Burst generator for e.g. power amplifier testing sine burst with 20ms
- Can be calibrated
- Adjust pulse widths for rectangular signals
- Frequency presets and slider
- Adjustable start+stop frequency
- Mix an unlimited number of signals (e.g. dual tone etc)
- Plays .wav files with adjustable fade-in and fade-out
- Command line interface for scripting (optional)
- Signal statistics: Peak, RMS, Crest
Windows XP,Vista,Win7/8/10/11 32/64 Bit
Package includes: Software and USB-Dongle