This package allows measuring loudness according to Zwicker (ISO 523B)
With this system you can measure the loudness in SONE. The calculation includes a complex psycho-acoustic model, which goes far beyond the simple dB(A) measurement. Our system fulfills the requirements of ISO 532B.
You can download the user manual here
This package include the simple stationary model for fan-noise etc. . Anything that does not change the loudness with time. In addtion, we of offer more advanced analysis models, which include time-variant loudness according to ISO532-1. Furthermore we have analysis tools for impulsivensss, sharpness, roughness, modulation or prominent ratio. You will find mor details in our psycho-acoustics section.
- Easy measurement with a "Wizard"
- all measurement data is saved in an comprehensive automatic measurement report.
- measures dBA and sone according to ISO 532
- energy equivalent sound level (LEQ)
- real-time (1/1-1/32) octave analyzer
This package includes the following components
- software package "PRO"
- Plug-in 1/1-1/32 RTA
- Plug-in „Sone/Loudness“
- measurement microphone electret 1/2" (noise floor 30dB-35dB)
- or as an option with high-performance low noise microphone (noise floor below 20dB)
- USB measurement interface