- Room impulse response measurement with MLS and LOG-Sweep (Chirp)
- Measurements via impulse excitation or switched noise are supported
- Export and import of room impulse responses via .wav files
- Plot of energy decay curve (Schroeder plot)
- Configurable to measure RT60, RT30, EDT (Early Decay Time) and others
- Measurement of clarity and definition
- Selection of average range directly at the Schroeder plot using mouse
- Speech intelligibility STI (IEC 60268-16) via room impulse measurement (we offer an option for measurements vie modulated noise)
- Long term level (LEQ)
- RTA with 1/1-1/32 octave resolution
This package includes the following components
- WinAudioMLS PRO
- Signalgenerator PRO
- Plug-in Reverberation IEC 3382
- Speech intelligibility STI IEC 60268-16 via room impulse measurement (we offer an option for measurements vie modulated noise)
- Plug-in 1/1-1/32 octave RTA
- USB Measurement microphone
- USB cable
All components have been carefully selected.
You will only require a PC or Laptop running Microsoft Windows and a suitable active loudspeaker. For mobile measurements we can recommend this active loudspeaker.
For precise measurements you will need an omni-directional soundsource (Dodekaeder).