Compact test bench for impact sound measurements according to DIN EN ISO 16251-1
In the field of development and production of floor coverings, standard measurement methods of the sound insulation are required. For this purpose, external test laboratories are typically commissioned. Beyond cost, the delay time can not be neglected. Therfore not all measurement tasks can be performed in this way.
With this compact measuring system, you can easily measure the impact sound insulation of floor coverings. The excitation is carried out with a standardized tapping machine, so that the measurements correlate well with the results in the "large" test bench.
The system consists of:
- Computer for measurement, analysis and reporting
- Signal conditioning unitAcceleration sensors
- Tapping machine according to DIN EN ISO 16283-2
- Concrete test floor 120x80x20cm
The price includes the following services:
- Notebook with software turnkey configured and calibrated
- 4 channel signal conditioning unit ICP
- 4 x acceleration sensor incl. cables and magnet
- Tapping machine according to DIN EN ISO 16251-1
- Concrete test floor
- All necessary cables
Shipping cost for the approx. 450Kg concrete slab are charged separately and are NOT included in the package price.A frame / table for the concrete slab is NOT included. The laptop is turn-key for use and calibrated. Please consider the measuring system as one unit with the supplied laptop.It is technically possible to install the software on other systems.The free support, however, only refers to the supplied system.